background

Living the Dream!!

Happy to be living the dream!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lets Rewind!!


Wow alot has happened lately!!

Let's recap!!

I guess we will start from this week and move backward!

Ok call me crazy but yes I hit the midnight showing of New Moon!

It actually was very good. Heather Hunter who got a much higher seat talked me and the girls into her insane idea of see the midnight showing, it actually was fun to stay up late with the girls and my mom who was the sucker to pick up the extra ticket we had! Good times but I still don't think I have recovered.

Magnus loves to eat cereal for a snack, I thought this was funny what he did while snacking!



COUNTRY CHIC BOUTIQUE

Mandy on the news!


Thank you mom and grandma for your help everyday!

The night before the boutique the girls had evening in excellence!




Halloween baby!!







Here we are on a rare cold night in october helping Erik cut PVC pipe for some agility jumps.

Jack-o-lanterns




Crazy sock day at school!


Making pizzas with papa and Shelly, then the girls and their friends Callie and Caylyn put on the Cinderella Play!




Wow alot has happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment