background

Living the Dream!!

Happy to be living the dream!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Party at Heavenly Farms

There was 4 birthdays in October so they thought it would be fun to have the party at the Gustafsons(AKA Heavenly Farms). I absolutely love having everyone over it is so fun!
Happy Birthday Ella, Emily,Gunnar, and Landon!!
After alot of food, cake and ice cream, games and fun, uncle Bryan decided he would show Zoie and Sydney how to do a back flip on the tramp and long story short about 10 of us ended up in the emergency room, only to find out a concussion. Thank goodness that is all. He couldn't remember why he was at my house or how he got there. It was kinda scary I am glad he is Ok! I love you Bryan and it actually was fun and funny at the ER. Well at least for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment