background

Living the Dream!!

Happy to be living the dream!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Work it girl!!

Alright so you thought my life was all play, Ha you were wrong this week on Monday, Thursday and Friday you can find me working for We Bebak Cleaning service cleaning rental properties!
I will admit it can be very gross at times, however it is fun to work with your friend and I am able to do it while the kids are at school!
Mandy and I, Tiff thax for the shot!

This tube was so gross!!
Then I get to come home and help Erik pour a sink we are going to put as a sample in Lenharts Hardware store (thank you Kyle)!
Also after several cold calls and mailings I finally got a lead on a countertop job Yeah for us hopefully the comping likes the quote and we get started!!
Remeber us if you hear of someone needing countertops!!
Oh I love this man!!





3 comments:

  1. Next time we need to see the before and after of all your hard sweat and labor. Congrats on the call. That is super exciting. What is up with Erik's face. He looks like he is constipated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to work it girl.. I hope the lead will work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie you are such a hard worker... I will never forget coming home after having Isabelle and every single room in my house was clean because of you. Your awesome!!!!! Love all of your pics!!

    ReplyDelete